Friday, November 14, 2014

What I am pinning this week - Paints

My pins are focusing on paints this week. I usually paint in Benjamin Moore. The color is true to the chip, and it doesn't spatter, no new hair color for me! I have painted in Ralph Lauren and in Pratt and Lambert as well. But I always come back home to Benjamin Moore.


Steam AF-15 on stairs, Collingwood 50% on walls via West of the City
I love the freshness of this foyer. The Steam is just a bit lighter than the Collingwood which has been mixed at 50 percent.


Furlow Gatewood via Veranda
Furlow Gatewood's Beautiful gray doors inspire me. I don't know the color, but pigeon gray looks close.


Simply White, OC-117: Homebunch
I pinned this beautiful kitchen, in Simply White OC-117, both for the beautiful paint color and the timeless appeal of the medium wood floor, the marble and the leather island. 

Dragon's Breath, 1547 from A Well Dressed Home
I love this door in Dragon's Breath, 1547


Berber White, 955, via Homebunch
Back when everything was a bit browner, I used Benjamin Moore Berber White 955, as a trim color. Now, I want it as a wall color, somewhere.

No comments: