Saturday, December 27, 2014

Desk Styling

Southern Living
Small Space Organizing

I need a desk revamp


My office is a desk in a corner of my bedroom
The desk is great, but the desktop could use some style.

I grabbed a classic column lamp from another room and redeployed it to  my desk.


Now, I am craving something more expressive like this white leopard lamp. 


I purchased some faux shagreen desk accessories, all in white. Adding a stationery boxes would be delightful, but I rarely use stationery at my desk. An attractive mouse would be more appropriate.




It is too bad that mouses don't look  more like this. 
Rather than this...

A search for a green mouse brings up this beast straight from star wars. 


Not a mouse in the lovely color of these boxes.



So, I continue contemplating, trying to find the perfect melding of form and function.


Making minor tweaks and improvements until...



I find the perfect combination


Of inspiration and perspiration that makes



for a great workspace.

Follow me on Pinterest










No comments: