Saturday, December 20, 2014

What I am pinning: Final Christmas Touches




Martha Stewart Ombre Glittered Bells
via the website


My pins are no longer focused on time intensive crafts but are now centered on the small goods and simple items for table tops.

Antique Mercury glass ornaments as place cards

Lonni Paul from Traditional Home



Christmas Tree 2014

All the trees are up, but still, I'm scrambling into home plate for Christmas! 



I doubt I can even spare the time to make a Wreath Witherspoon not to mention AWreatha Franklin.
AWREATHa Franklin from Twitter


FrontGate via Traditional Home


I like the idea of putting small presents about the house, not just confined to under the tree. The focus of attention is on all the small details to be completed. For example, tags still need to be created
Last year I created chalkboard gift tags in Photoshop. 
Tags by In My Own Style
website

This year I am thinking of something more retro.

How are you doing? Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah!



No comments: