Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Think Pink!



Mrs. Blandings has issued a call to "Post Pink" today. Gladly, for my friends who have faced down this disease, I am posting pink. Maison 21's posting, directed me to Target where I searched for "Breast Cancer Awareness" and found many things. As I am a Crafter, I specifically like this tote bag . Stone Creek donates two dollars of the purchase price to "Breast Cancer Awareness".




To donate more and spend less money, you may buy the "Breast Cancer Awareness Semi-Postal". This is a first class stamp which costs fifty-five cents, thirteen cents more than the current first class postage rate. That thirteen cents is donated to breast cancer research. For a sheet of twenty, you pay $11 dollars and you donate, let me do the math,... $2.60 cents. Even better!

2 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

So glad you decided to join in!

Ivy Lane said...

Great items on your post! I think I will use those stamps on my next bulk mailing! Great idea for a GREAT cause! Thanks!